• Bluebells dairy Ice Cream - mm…deli is very excited to be now stocking local & delicious Bluebells Ice cream - all homemade and handcrafted with great care and attention from the finest ingredients. They use only their own fresh milk which travels less than 20 metres from the milking parlour. The cows all graze on the fields surrounding Bluebells - how low footprint is that?!
• Byron Bay Cookies - The best cookies in the world all the way from Byron Bay, Australia - & now made in the UK so less air miles - still as yummy!
• David Rio Spiced Chai - This Chai is seriously addictive - we stock 4 varieties - tiger spice, vanilla, green or de-caf.
• Hendersons Relish- The Spicy Yorkshire Sauce - made in Sheffield for over 100 years - suitable for vegetarians & vegans - Now available at mm…deli!
• Home Made Bakery - They make our bread - panini & focaccia & ciabatta - the best & local & freshly made!
• Hot-headz! - The first, the biggest and the best hot sauce website in the UK - Hot Pepper Sauce!
• Jme Collection - Jamie Olivers collection of delicious products -handpicked by the maestro & now available
@ mm…deli - mm…yummy - especially the Hey Pesto!
• Olives Et Al - Olives, Marinated Olives, Stuffed Olives, Olive Snacks & Olive Treats by Mail Order - Classic Olives!
• Pipers Crisps - Lincolnshire potato chips - our favourite (especially the cider vinegar & sea salt flavour!).
• Seasoned Pioneers -a huge selection of herbs, spices & blends - Nigella Lawson recommended! Delia Smith also recommends!!
• Spicentice - Clever little spice kits for home cooks - make an authentic Indian dish really easily!! They also do really nice chutneys!
• Taste of Sicily - Specialising in the true taste of the region, the company prides itself on using natural ingredients and traditional methods of production.
• The Garlic Farm - The Garlic Farm on the Isle of Wight for all things garlic.
• Willie’s Cacao - our latest chocolate supplier - how exciting!! As featured on TV - Willie’s cacao is the best in the world - & mm…deli is delighted & honoured to stock it - mm…!!
• Camper Jam - 3 day Family VW Bus Event for all types of VW @ Weston Park, Shropshire - come & check it out & bring your VW if you have one! All kinds of activities for children, adults - even a dog show!
• Lowdham Book Fair - week long book festival in June, held in Lowdham village Hall, opposite the Old Ship Pub! Catering by mm…deli on the Saturday!
• RSPCA dog walk - all day on Sunday mid May - is the RSPCA dog walk on Wollaton Park - we’ll be there providing refreshments for the dog walkers! Help raise money for the RSPCA - get sponsored to walk your dog - enter ’scruffs’ - join in the competitions - its all day doggy heaven!
• County Fetes - Mobile Event Caterers/Mobile Catering Services.
• Free Tibet Campaign - Free Tibet Campaign stands for the Tibetans’ right to determine their own future. It campaigns for an end to the Chinese occupation of Tibet and for the Tibetans’ fundamental human rights to be respected. It is independent of all governments and is funded by its members and supporters.
• The personal web site of Cooper Scuba - A Dive Oddity. A previous mm…deli customer now diving in Sharm el-sheikh
• Bent World - The band “Bent”- they used to live upstairs- they’re great guys & we play their tunes!
• Happy Cow - Compassionate Eating Guide
• Left Lion - Nottingham Articles, Features and Interviews - keeping it real - pick up the latest paper issue @ mm…deli!
• Mug of strong tea & a chip butty - This is a link to Phil Lowes lovely review of mm…deli - check his blog page out - Wry observations of life in cafes and restaurants in the East Midlands from Nottingham based writer PHIL LOWE. Love Food - Love Life!
• Paul Dale Photographer - Want a photographer for your wedding, or portraits, family photos?? Paul Dale is a professional photographer working in Nottingham & Derby.
• River Nene Organic Vegetable box Scheme - Regional, seasonal fruit & vegetables delivered to your door or via mm…deli! River Nene also supply organic yoghurt, milk, eggs, wine, cider, olive oil & more!
• Roots Natural Foods - Our friendly neighbour - just down Mansfield Road - feeding veggies & vegans with more healthy food! Roots also supply a herbal apothecary with over 400 herbs run by a fully qualified Medical Herbalist and Nutritionist…they also sell vegan, planet friendly cleaning products & much more!
• Veggie Places - Vegetarian restaurant and hotel guide. The on-line guide for vegetarian, vegan and veggie-friendly places.
• Veggie Heaven - Another Vegetarian restaurant and hotel guide - check it out!
• Vegan Nottingham - A guide to all things Vegan friendly in Nottingham.